Monday, October 17, 2011

If I Had $10,000...

"...If I had a million $10,000..."

I would book this room... well probably not but it was cool to get to hang out in a $10,000/night room for a few hours! Thanks to my friend who works there and "won" a stay in that room, my husband and I were able to hang out there last Saturday night. You would think with a price tag like that, a lot of celebrities stay there but I was told that high profile celebrities actually don't like staying in that room because of the floor to ceiling windows...


paparazzi / stalkers dream come true!

You may remember me blogging about this room back in April when I first got a tour but this was my first time seeing it at night - the view of the city lights = gorgeous!

We're headed up there!
View from the second floor - see that chandelier? It's made purely from Swarovski Crystal and is worth about the same as a condo (not in Vancouver though!)
The bedroom with a huge closet and fireplace - people in the building next door could freely watch you though, unless you use the blinds.. which i'm not too sure many people do. haha!
Your own private rooftop patio
This bathroom was bigger than my living room
Bathroom with a very open concept. Again, people next door could watch you bathe unless you use the blinds. But why would you want to when you can afford to pay for this! haha!

 Dream office - spacious, clutter free, with stunning views of the city!

What would you do with $10,000?

P.S - if you haven't watched my first YouTube video for my clothing line yet, you can do so here! :D

22 comments:

Kalmo said...

Wow, what an amazing experience and room! So fancy. If I had 10,000, I would use it to pay off some of my student loans haha so boring.

MagLee said...

I had a listing here in their residence side and it is a BEAUTIFUL building. YOu seriously feel like you're living in the hotel too because you can use all the hotel amenities including housekeeping!

Dirt On The Rocks said...

seriously how awesome is that? i saw you posted this on twitter or fb i believe and i checke the pictures and was so amazed. i showed my bf and he was like holy crap that's beautiful. seriously you're lucky you got to chill there for a couple hours. i would've probably taken pictures of myself in every crevice and corner of that room, hahaha.

Ricademus said...

Wow, no room would be worth $10,000...even if I had $10 million.

Maybe an heirloom engagement ring or traveling with the family or a day at Disneyland with the family and Mariska and her family--and we get to cut to the head of lines. =)

Leah said...

Yeah if I had $10000 I'd pay off credit card debts and then take a vacation somewhere! And go shopping! And buy a Mac! Imma go make a list.. haha

Marie said...

Wow, what an amazing room! Thanks for the pictures.:D

$10,000? Jewelry!;D

***** Marie *****
STAGES of BEAUTY Treatment Cream Giveaway

Mana said...

Omg Is that really in our vancity? IT makes me want to hunt for the building now, it's gorgeous but 10,000$ that's steep! hmmm if I had that money I'd give it all to my parents (yeah I know what a goody goody but it'd do them a lot more than it'd do me! haha)but I would definitely treat myself to that drool worthy chanel bag!!!! hahahaha hope you're doing well sweetie!

Nashe^ said...

HOMGZZ your own private rooftop patio!!! And that bathroom!!

*gush gush*

With $10K I'd go travelling, no doubt!

Wing said...

I'd very much like $10K to buy me a new car. At least its something that will last much longer than one night! :D

ochikeron said...

oh, that is too gorgeous for me. hahaha

reality... i will pay back our mortgage loan. LoL

littletiara said...

*faints*

okay.. I'm back... that rooftop patio.. umghgmghmgh... *mumbles incoherently*

and I think I'll just sleep in the bathroom since it's SO huge, lololol...

and if I got $10,000 I would... first I would think really hard what I would do with it hahahahaha...

ShinyPrettyThings said...

holy crap that is AMAZING!!!!! i love the floor to ceiling windows, although it's a bit creepy who might be watching u LOL the patio is lovely & that tub, omgggg. glad u got to check it out!

annant said...

even if i had a million i wouldn't part with 10k for a stay. unless it's sponsored haha. *cheapo*

Ricademus said...

Guess what replacing my roof is going to cost. Go ahead, guess!!!

oomph. said...

lucky! it's beautiful and luxurious...even if for a day :)

[oomph.]

Gessyl said...

wow... the view! amazing. $10,000.00?? ill expand my business. haha so grown up!

Mai said...

wow the snapshot of the place is amazing!!! (:

CMPang x
http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

aki! said...

That room looks amazing. I love the idea of luxury... and soft cushy beds.

Anonymous said...

I'd buy your love--------

Alicia said...

how cool!

Jessica said...

KYM!!! So sorry I haven't been active lately. Akala mo siguro nagstop na naman ako magblog? Hahaha! No, I got sick kasi. 2 weeks din yun and then I had to rest for another week. So nawalan ako ng time for blogging. But I'm back, so no worries! :)

There are times when the idea of having a lot of money sounds so good, but then again, there are times when you realize that money is not everything. In this case, it sure is nice to have all the money in the world. I can stay in that bathroom forever! :)

Awwwwww...just realized I miss you and Winmark already! COME VISIT US AGAIN! :)

ChinkyGirLMeL said...

Mabuhay ang bagong kasal! You guys look adorable as always. That rooftop patio?! Uhhh-mazingggg!