Monday, September 27, 2010

DAY 1 - Photo of Yourself & Description of Your Day

Oh, hai. I'm still alive! Sorry for being absent in the blogosphere for over a week, i've been busy with Herro Hachi and life as usual and to be honest, sometimes the last thing I want to do when I get home is think of a blog topic to write about. -_-

Solution? Join in on the 30 day blog challenge! The hard part for me isn't writing but finding a topic to write about it, so here we go.

DAY 1 - Photo of yourself & description of your day...



Today is actually not that great of a day to describe. It's Monday. It was boring. The most exciting part of my day was having Mini Chocolate Eggs for lunchtime dessert. 

How've you guys been? What did I miss out on for the past few weeks? 


By the way, if you haven't signed up for my newsletter over at Herro Hachi, please do! 2nd newsletter coming out on the last day of this month! :)

12 comments:

krissy ♥ said...

I love this photo Kym! Very cute! :) Good luck on the 30-day Blog Challenge! Looking forward to the rest of your posts :)

As for me I've been sick since yesterday so I will just stay holed up in my parents' house. Good thing it's my off :) I miss you Kym! Jess was not able to take a VL last week so our plans will push through this Friday instead woohoo! :D

izumi said...

how exciting! i'm glad that you're so so busy :D

ochikeron said...

Hi Kym,

You are a perfectionist!!!
I am following you, so don't worry ;)
But I totally understand you!!!
I don't run any business, but I want to keep my self updated in the blogosphere, so I always look for something new in my life to post...

30 day blog challenge is a good idea ;)

Safe in the Steep Cliffs said...

cute picture kym!

this is such a good idea. a lot of people from tumblr are doing this 30-day challenges too. i hope to see some more of your entries soon.

Marie said...

Such a cute and fun picture!:D

***** Marie *****
allthingsmarie.com

Dirt On The Rocks said...

lovin the picture! you're not missing out so much .. i think a lot of bloggers have been mia as well.. lol why it's freaking monday! there's never really much to blog about on monday haha so i usually do miscellany monday which sort of helps with writers block.. the cure for that is http://www.carissagraham.com/search/label/miscellany%20monday i usually do that it's pretty much just random crap that you want to jot down to make them mundane mondays count :) there's like an image you can copy and repost on your site to see how it works :)

Nashe^ said...

Busy is good, right? I've been busy too but with waayy too much serious academic stuff!

Love that pic, btw :))

TG said...

Kyyyyyyyym! You're back! Hugs and roses for you! But now you're gonna be back every single day? O.o Oh, ok. I'll tune in to the Patykim show, yay! Make some vlogs and serve cookies. Thanksssssss :D

Curly said...

I was wondering why you disappeared! :-)
Welcome back! Checking your link right now...

Blicious said...

Cute picture! glad you're back! :)

xoxo
b

Ricademus said...

Kym!!! Very cute picture. =)

30 days straight? This will be a great month for your followers.

dolce la robyn said...

finally you're gonna be blogging more frequently!!!

you've been too *cough* busy *cough*, young lady! hahahha

said the busy person herself.

but anyways. that photo of yours is awesome.

oh yeah, have i told you that i missed you too?? ;)

loveeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu.