Sunday, August 21, 2011

Who Doesn't Love Sales?

Many of you know that I have my own clothing line which I started in 2009. Because of all your support, I have been able to expand my line in the past two years and it's time again to make room for a new Fall line! With that being said, half of my store is...

60% off = $10 shirts! 
At the end of August, i'll be getting rid 
of these on-sale designs for good! 

 Shop HERE! ^___~

 

 Enjoy!

 
tweet, tweet // i design clothing: www.herrohachi.com // book of faces // tumblr

11 comments:

Kalmo said...

Cool, thanks for having a sale. I'm off to check out your other website.

Becky said...

Cute! Good luck with the sales :) Love the Live Love Laugh Eat shirt ;) Might just have to buy one for myself!

mizzsandychau said...

omg such an awesome sale! I just went to your shop and unfortunately the ones that i like are either out of my size or out of the color :(
please tell me you will be re-stocking. I still miss the blogger tshirt hahaha

Ricademus said...

No more LLLE??? Say it ain't so, Kym! I think I've seen more fan-photos of that one on various blogs and BF pages than any of the others. But, I guess there comes a time when it's out with the old and in with the new. You don't want to lose market share (the way IBM did) by failing to change and grow.

Good luck with the sale.

Nashe^ said...

No more Awkward moments tees in my size? Hrmpphh.

ShinyPrettyThings said...

ooohh sale!!! def gonna check it out :D

나니 said...

Aww I wish I had money : ( Budget is tight for the rest of the month..

Sydney said...

Wow amazing!! I wish your business grows xx


sydsense.blogspot.com

Dirt On The Rocks said...

This is awesome! I'm going to definitely check it out! You're awesome Kym. It's nice to see a fellow blogger following their dreams

aki! said...

I had no idea you had your own line. This is great!

Solilotaire said...

LOL. I bought my bed from IKEA two months ago and it's still lying there in its packaging, waiting for me xD