Nikolett recently tagged me with a Q&A where I have to answer 8 questions, make up 8 questions and tag 8 people to answer those questions. Whether or not i'll end up following the rest of the rules, we'll have to find out... ;P1) What's something you like to collect?
pictures, business cards, shoes, & bags.
2) For some odd reason, every single restaurant/fast food place is burning down but the Food Fairy (err, yes she exists) tells you that you can save one restaurant. Which one would you save?
noooo!!!! why would you even suggest such a cruel thing? anyway, if i had to choose... i would choose this small family run malaysian restaurant - it's our (my fiance & i) favourite restaurant. plus... there is a cute 2 year old boy who gives us our menu... his shoes squeak & light up. :P
3) What's your favourite go-to outfit you could wear practically everywhere?
Not to appear biased...but seriously, this pullover is the most comfortable thing I own... see here.
4) What's a song you've gotten into recently?
Come Over by Estelle
5) A fairy (yes, they are popular) decides to grant you either forever clean-shaven legs or forever clean-shaven armpits - which would you choose?
Hahaha! That's a toughie... i'd have to say clean-shaven armpits so you don't have to worry about massive pit stains. ;P
6) What's better than coffee to you?
black milk tea slush bubbletea ;P
7) You're flipping through television channels late at night, what would make you stop and watch?
food - i love the food network :)
8) What's the last book you read?
eat, pray, love!
Okay, i decided to break the "rules" and just ask one questions to all readers:
If you were given $10,000 to donate to a charity - which cause would you support and why?