Tuesday, December 27, 2011

I Jumped for Joy This Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope you had a wonderful celebration filled with love, laughter, and lots of good food! ;)


Since it was the first Christmas as husband & wife for us, I wanted to do something out of the ordinary. Because we are usually busy with every day life, we haven't had time to explore the city and actually go places like we used to when we were just in the early days of dating! We decided to do something Christmas'y and went to Queen Elizabeth Park's conservatory to see their lights display. (see pics below)

It was peaceful and quiet that night (Christmas Eve), not a lot of people out exploring like us, so it was perfect for my jumping photos... uninterrupted and without an audience! :P




walking on water

Did you do anything out of the ordinary this Christmas? 



tweet, tweet // i design clothing: www.herrohachi.com and post videos about it on my YouTube page

7 comments:

tiff k said...

HAPPY HOLIDAYS KYM!!

OMG XD hahaha you guys are the funniest couple but I like that you're adventurous too! haha

MAN THAT PLACE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!

Leah said...

Happy holidays, Kym! Glad you had a blast. :)

Nah, I didn't do anything extraordinary this Christmas. Just spent time with the family. :)

annant said...

i tasted icewine for the first time in my life!

Ricademus said...

You jumped for joy and didn't miss!

My daughter and I went to see Sherlock Holmes on Friday, but nothing unusual this year. My wife's sister did something odd--she bought a separate, little Christmas tree for their dog. It's right next to the dog's food and water bowls. I've mentioned to her a time or two that dogs are not furry todlers, but the madness continues.

abby said...

Happy Holidays darlin. Everything looks great! :D The lights and everything! I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. You deserve it. Also hope your New Year starts off wonderfully.

Nikolett said...

Whoooa in that last photo your leg is semi-invisible ... are you practising a new superpower besides amazing jumping? Haha. Hope you had an amazing Christmas, Cats and thank you for the card x2! My Christmas was definitely unusual - we ate, we exchanged presents, and watched a movie ... errrm, that's every year haha. But hopefully New Year's will be a little out of the ordinary :) Hope you have an amazing 2012!!

Roma is Love said...

We had a harry potter movie marathon :) I'm happy you had the park all to yourself on Christmas day. Merry Christmas and a happy new year kym :)